Trade Operations Associate
Focus is seeking a trade operations professional to join our team. The individual will be accountable for completing end to end trade activities and liaises directly with our portfolio management team as part of daily requirements and accountabilities. The ideal candidate is eager to accelerate their career in a fast-paced and transformative environment with the opportunity to take on various responsibilities and initiatives.
- Creating and allocating trades based on instructions from Portfolio Manager
- Uploading trades into portfolio management system (Harmony)
- Communicating trade details to brokers and custodians
- Resolve all settlement issues
- Daily communication with portfolio managers regarding portfolio positions
- Data analysis
- Process improvement and technology automation initiatives
Candidate capabilities and experience
- An undergraduate degree in mathematics, business, finance, etc.
- Minimum of three years of experience working in finance or investment management industries, with trade operations or trade allocation experience
- Strong understanding of trade processing cycle which would include trades through CDS, DTC and Fed Wire
- Excellent analytical skills, including data analysis
- Proficient in excel
- Very strong attention to detail
- A high degree of initiative and ability to work in an unstructured, fast paced environment
Focus Asset Management
Focus is an established private investment management firm catering to high-net worth individuals, families and foundations. We help our clients protect, grow and manage their wealth in a manner that reflects, and is consistent with, their unique circumstances and objectives. In addition to investment management solution, Focus also provides broader wealth management services including estate planning, tax planning, philanthropic, and legacy considerations.
The Focus team is comprised of dynamic individuals with unique backgrounds and skills. The culture is entrepreneurial, results driven, and focused on creating a professional environment that is founded on integrity and trust.
To apply, please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org