Focus is seeking an administrative assistant to join our client service team. The incumbent will be responsible for providing administrative support to our team and clients with the utmost precision and detail. The role reports directly to Ling Chhor, Operations Specialist.
- Liaise with all of the firm’s function in the role of receptionist and office manager
- Answer all inbound client calls & triage appropriately
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail
- Manage firm expenses
- Support with event planning and execution
- Manage all general office needs
- Provide administrative support to the team as required
Candidate capabilities and experience:
- Resourceful and independent
- Proactively prioritize
- Exceptional client service acumen
Focus is an established private investment management firm catering to high-net worth individuals, families and foundations. We help our clients protect, grow and manage their wealth in a manner that reflects, and is consistent with, their unique circumstances and objectives. In addition to investment management solution, Focus also provides broader wealth management services including estate planning, tax planning, philanthropic, and legacy considerations.
The Focus team is comprised of dynamic individuals with unique backgrounds and skills. The culture is entrepreneurial, results driven, and focused on creating a professional environment that is founded on integrity and trust.
To apply, please send you resume to Olivia Tsetsos firstname.lastname@example.org