When selecting a money manager, consider the following:
- Does the manager practice a straightforward investment philosophy that has been successful?
- Is the organization structured to ensure continuity into the future?
- Will the individuals managing money today be around in 10 or 15 years?
- Is their own money invested alongside mine? Are we in the same boat?
- Can the organization guide me through my life-long wealth planning and management journey?
- If answers to these questions are at the core of your decision-making process, and our philosophy of Quietly Building Wealth resonates with you, we should have a conversation.